Contribute to WMA PAC
WMA has two separate PACs to fight two different kinds of battles.
- WMA’s candidates PAC helps elect those who write legislation or ordinances impacting community owners.
- WMA’s Issues PAC finances ballot measure campaigns against rent control and other efforts to take away your property rights.
What should my community contribute?
A penny a day, per space, is the suggested amount per community. $3 per space for WMA Candidates PAC, and 1$ per space for WMA Issues PAC.
- WMA PAC Opposes policies that could cost community owners millions of dollars.
- See how WMA’s PAC Protects your property rights.
Why should I give to WMA PAC?
- Read the letter from our PAC Chairman, Clint Lau (see right panel on this page)
- See what industry leaders are saying about WMA PAC (main PAC page).
- WMA partners with other business groups bring more value to your contribution.
- Read article that explains why electing bipartisan and pro-jobs candidates is now more important than ever. [link coming soon]
How do I contribute to WMA PAC?
Easy! Donate Online, or you can print the contribution form (above in the right panel) and send your completed form and check to our office:WMA
455 Capitol Mall, Ste 800
Sacramento, CA 95814
If you have further questions or need more assistance, please call us at 916.448.7002, or send us an email using the contact form on this page.