Community Member Benefits
- Insurance Discounts. We have a very competitive Group Property & Casualty insurance plan for our members. And our group Worker’s Comp insurance rates cannot be beat. Your savings in our group insurance programs will help you offset a significant portion of your dues investment.
- WMA’s monthly Reporter magazine, an absolute must read for parkowners, and monthly Newsline newsletter, which covers regional and other news.
- Toll-free hotline for you and the member park manager to call for day-to-day management advising
- Legal Hotline (each member park is entitled to 15 minutes of free legal advising, provided by volunteer member industry attorneys, once per year). This offers up to $75 of free legal advice for each park you have in membership!
- Landlord/tenant and residency forms and manuals. We have over 90 forms available, including forms for community owned rentals. Labor posters are also available to purchase.
- WMA Forms Online (additional subscription fee, $95/year)
- Resident Screening Service at discounted rates
- Local assistance from our regional reps
- Discounts on event and seminar registrations
- Local chapter meetings
- Referrals, including manager referrals.
- Discounts for Office Depot, HD Supply, Motion Picture Licensing, Hertz and Hawaiian Airlines
- Investment in your industry helps to ensure continued legislative and general representation before local, state and federal entities, and representation before utilities.
As you can see, membership is simply a good business decision on your part! As a community owner and/or operator, we welcome your support and participation in our efforts to improve the business climate for the manufactured housing community industry and we look forward to helping you protect and grow your business.