WANTED: Management Couple
WANTED: COMMUNITY RESIDENT PARK MANAGEMENT TEAM
Seeking a professional and positive Resident Park management team, that enjoys property management and is looking for a long time opportunity, to care for a well maintained 5-star 55+ community in La Verne, California that is highly acclaimed for their Earthquake Evacuation Center. This position requires a minimum of 3 years management experience in manufactured housing in California. Full time employment, on-site housing within the community and benefits.
COVID-19 Precaution: We will be conducting remote interviewing.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
• Must be detail-oriented, highly organized and able to interact effectively and professionally with prospects, residents, contractors, and management.
• Ensure the property is maintained in pristine condition at all times.
• Maintain day-to-day maintenance of common areas and park infrastructure, including, but not limited to: landscaping, pools, troubleshooting minor plumbing and electrical issues.
• Direct and coordinate activities of staff and contract personnel to ensure the quality and timeliness of maintenance efforts including negotiating and administrating service contracts as necessary.
• Manage all bookkeeping functions, deposits, monitoring maintenance costs, including purchases of supplies and equipment.
• Coordinate and oversee billing for additional tenant services, including sub-metered utilities, cable and internet.
• Maintain accurate lease files, property files and vendor files on-site and online.
• Conduct interviews for new residents and prepares lease or rental agreements for residents.
• Investigate complaints, disturbances and violations. Resolve problems following park rules and regulations.
• Stay current on all practices of park management and resident leasing to comply with state and federal regulations.
• Responsible for efficient and regular communication to the Property Management Company regarding significant property and tenant concerns.
• Must be able to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
• Other duties may be assigned.
Computer proficiency including Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook, Internet. Able to troubleshoot software and hardware problems, additional knowledge of Powerpoint & Publisher helpful, but not necessary.
Principals only. Recruiters please do not contact this job
For immediate consideration, please email your resume with cover letter and certificates to Janette@RussProperty.com . Resumes submitted without cover letter will be automatically discarded.