Frank J. Evans Scholarship Application Deadline Extended to July 31, 2021
Please note that the deadline to submit applications for the Frank J. Evans Scholarship has been extended to July 31, 2021.
The Frank J. Evans Charitable Foundation is seeking applications from college-bound high school graduates for $1,000 scholarships in the year 2021.
In order to qualify for the Frank J. Evans Scholarship applicants must:
- Return a completed and signed application form.
- Provide copies of high school transcripts and proof of college registration
- Provide a one page typed essay describing their reasons for attending college.
- Be college bound to an accredited two or four-year institution.
- Currently reside in a WMA member mobilehome park.
The Foundation is able to offer these scholarships through the generosity of those who have contributed. If you have not yet done so, please consider making a contribution of $1.00 per space to the Frank J. Evans Charitable Foundation. For more information about FJE scholarship applications or to find out how to make a tax-deductible donation to this Foundation, please call 831-475-0335.