Frank J. Evans Scholarship Application
The Frank J. Evans Charitable Foundation is seeking applications from college-bound high school graduates for $1,000 scholarships in the year 2022.
In order to qualify for the Frank J. Evans Scholarship applicants must:
- Return a completed and signed application form.
- Provide copies of high school transcripts and proof of college registration
- Provide a one page typed essay describing their reasons for attending college.
- Be college bound to an accredited two or four-year institution.
- Currently reside in a WMA member mobilehome park.
The Foundation is able to offer these scholarships through the generosity of those who have contributed. If you have not yet done so, please consider making a contribution of $1.00 per space to the Frank J. Evans Charitable Foundation. For more information about FJE scholarship applications or to find out how to make a tax-deductible donation to this Foundation, please call 831-475-0335.